Ever wanted to build your own site, be able to collaborate with your developers, or create the website for your Dad's side business? The Front-End web development course will get you into the world of building interactive websites with industry standard technologies.
You will work on exercises as well as larger projects, discover how to continue learning outside of class, and collaborate with your fellow students. The course culminates with a project that you pick, putting everything you’ve learned together to create a site you'll be proud to show off.
In 10 weeks, you'll be able to...
- Turn sketches or mockups into HTML & CSS
- Build & deploy a website
- Use Git and the command line
- Communicate with developers
- Build your own blog with Jekyll
- HTML structure, elements, the box-model
- CSS, selectors, specificity, and floats
- Mobile first responsive web design
- jQuery, plugins, and
- Git & GitHub for version control