Are you looking for robust software to create landing pages and sales funnel builders? Then you should probably take a look at these two all-in-one funnel builders - GrooveFunnels and Leadpages. But which is the best solution? To get the answer to this question, keep reading these GrooveFunnels Vs Leadpages.
The key difference between these tools is that Leadpages are focused on creating amazing landing pages and websites. Whereas GrooveFunnels is a complete all-in-one digital marketing platform, creating landing pages is one of its many features. But this alone is not enough to decide which is the best funnel builder.
So, we will compare these two platforms based on a host of features such as hosting, pre-existing templates, A/B testing, funnel builder, and more.
What is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one marketing platform that is making a big splash in the digital marketing industry. It is the new project of two of the biggest leaders in the digital marketing industry Mike Filsaime and John Cornetta.
Their goal is to revolutionize this industry by offering an unparalleled offer, that said, bringing together under the same roof, most of the marketing applications that an entrepreneur needs to develop a fully automated professional business, online or offline.
Also check Groovefunnels review
What is Leadpages?
Leadpages is first and foremost a landing page creation marketing platform: let's start by looking under the hood of this flagship feature of the tool. Its advanced drag-and-drop editor, pre-built templates, and aesthetic designs strengthen your marketing campaigns and help to connect with your current and potential customers.
GrooveFunnels Vs LeadPages Comparison
Here is the complete list of marketing applications included in GrooveFunnels, available and to come (those marked with a cross bullet):
- GroovePages, the latest generation of landing page, sales funnel, and website builder.
- GrooveSell, the digital product sales platform allowing you to easily integrate your payment forms to sell your physical or digital products on any page generated with GroovePages.
- GrooveMail, your Emailing platform, you will find all the functionalities you can expect from a world-class autoresponder.
- GrooveAffiliate, your own affiliate platform to allow your customers or influencers to promote your products or services in exchange for the payment of a commission that you have determined.
- GrooveMember, your e-learning type member area with several membership levels, is ideal for selling and hosting your training courses in a fully secure space.
- GrooveVideo, your video hosting platform compatible with GroovePages and GrooveMember. Create interactive videos to increase your conversions without the hassle of ads and Youtube distractions that distract your audience.
- GrooveKart, your eCommerce store to sells your physical Dropshipping and Print on Demand compatible products, and soon you will have the possibility to import your Shopify store with GroovePages for Shopify.
- GrooveBlog, your blogging space with 100% SEO features to ensure that your articles rank well in search engines.
- GrooveDesk, your professional customer service to allow all those in charge of your after-sales service to easily stay informed of the latest requests from your customers’ thanks to a ticket system.
- GrooveSurvey, your Quiz and survey generator to know the expectations and needs of your customers. It is the tool to launch a new product or a new training meeting perfectly the expectations of your audience.
- GrooveWebinars, your Web Conferencing system, is the essential tool to meet your audience and establish a climate of trust to boost your High Tickets sales. GrooveWebinars will allow you to organize live webinars on Facebook and Youtube, in the replay and automatically (make your audience believe that the webinar is taking place live).
As you can see, GrooveFunnels concentrates all the marketing applications you will need to launch your business on the internet.
Of course, like all professional businesses, the GrooveFunnels web marketing platform has a dashboard, to allow you to analyze your traffic, visualize your sales and refunds, make projections, and much more. The dashboard is one of the most important tools to manage a business efficiently and to make adjustments to improve your marketing actions.
Let's continue this Leadpages review by going around the different tools that the platform makes available to maximize the conversion rate of visitors. Namely: pop-ups, alert bars, text messages, and trigger links.
A pop-up is a window that appears when an Internet user browsing your site clicks in a specific location. A pop-up usually consists of a short, punchy text, aimed at enticing the visitor to enter their contact details in a capture form. Here, Leadpages does not offer templates, but a default template that you can customize as you wish with your own content.
With Leadpages, you can also create alert bars or alert bars. These are small promotional windows displayed at the very top of the page. They can either be provided with collection forms or redirect the visitor to another page when he clicks on them. Unlike pop-ups, the bars remain visible to the Internet user as long as the person is on the page and keeps following during navigation.
A little different, this option will allow you to generate leads by phone. The idea? Invite your prospects to subscribe to your email list or receive a digital gift by sending an SMS to a 5-digit number created for this purpose. In return, they will receive a message asking them to enter their email address to complete their registration. The advantage of this functionality is to be able to reach a greater number of prospects, beyond the digital sphere. For example, you can print your call to action on a flyer or an advertising board! Please note: this option is only available from the Pro offer of Leadpages.
Leadpages also offers the trigger link, a specially configured link to start a automatic workflow and segment your subscribers. The principle it follow is: copy and paste the link in an email you intended to be sent to a lead. When the lead clicks on the link, they will be automatically added to your other mailing list.
In addition to everything we have just seen, the functionality of Leadpages also extends to:
- A / B testing: you will be able to measure the effectiveness of your landing pages using slip tests. These involve creating an alternate version of your landing page, which will then appear randomly to visitors.
- The Lead Magnet: via the Attract.io application, Leadpages offers to create lead magnets in the form of white papers, checklists, or digital guides.
- Integrations: Around a hundred integrations are available in total via tools such as Getresponse, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Trello, or Zoom.
2. Pricing Details
As for GrooveFunnels, it currently offers only two plans.
- Free Plan – The free plan comes with lifetime access to GroovePages and GrooveSell and limited access to other tools.
- Platinum Lifetime Plan ($1397) – This plan is available only for a limited time and gives access to all of GrooveFunnels' current and future tools.
In terms of pricing, the LeadPages platform offers three price levels that vary depending on the functionality.
- The Standard Plan: which is tailored for recently created small and medium-sized businesses. You can find the essentials you need to create your landing page there. It costs $ 27 per month.
- The Pro Plan: has more models and features. It is intended for companies in the process of evolution and which grow steadily. Its cost is around $ 59 per month.
- Advanced Plan: Finally, the Advanced offer is suitable for large companies and marketing agencies. It offers the maximum number of models available, and all the features are available. It costs $239 per month.
GrooveFunnels vs Leadpages Summary
Here is a summary of GrooveFunnels vs Leadpages comparison. There is no doubt that both GrooveFunnels and Leadpages offers some excellent features.
Leadpages, although less complete than other software, I would say that Leadpages is an efficient solution for creating beautiful landing pages and websites, which does its job very well of creating powerful and aesthetically pleasing capture pages. We also appreciate its other practical tools that helps to maximize the conversion rate, such as the addition of pop-ups and alert bars. All at a very affordable price!
On the other hand, GrooveFunnels, the first platform to bring together 17+ marketing applications integrated with each other and available in one place. If you are looking for an all-in-one tool for your online business, update your GrooveFunnels account, as it is a very future-oriented tool. It would not surprise me, that it got its way through the online market in a very short time.
Therefore, Leadpages will be an ideal choice if you want to just create appealing landing pages, opt-ins, and sales funnel elements. GrooveFunnels will be an outright choice if you want a all-in-one digital marketing platform that handles everything for you. I hope this GrooveFunnels Vs Leadpages comparison may have impacted your decision to join or not.